March 16 Family Night Supper
FELLOWSHIP SUPPER - “The Seed is Planted and Growing”
Wednesday March 16 at 6:30
The menu is beef tips, rice & gravy, butter beans, salad, yeast rolls, & desert. The cost is $5.00 per person or $12.00 per family. You can pre-pay and reserve your spot at the table. Sign up slips will be available through March 13. Please plan to attend for a great time of food & fellowship. Following the dinner there will be a presentation from the Capital Campaign Committee.
Questions to Guide Your Study:
- What does it mean to judge? Does this mean we cannot evaluate right and wrong?
- Given what came before in Matthew, how might we be tempted to compare ourselves to others?
- What should one do if he has saw dust in his eye? Or sees a log in his brothers?
- When do you catch yourself judging others? Pray God will make you sensitive to that.
- Jesus says, “Ask, Knock, Seek,” How can we do those things? What kinds of things should we ask for and seek out?
- What does it mean to abide in Jesus? What does that practically look like in my life? For our family?
- What does God promise those who seek him with their whole hearts? Are you experiencing that these days? When have you?
- When have I not loved my neighbor as myself lately? How about my literal neighbors, how have I been doing loving them? Do I know what’s going on, and ways I could be practically helpful?
Oakland Presbyterian Church would like to publicly thank all the individuals and business that sponsored the Golfing For Jessica Tournament on May 30, 2015.
You're generous donations insure that Jessica Williams, a beloved member of our family, will have the transportation she needs to make it to medical appointments and Sunday morning church services. For 21 years now, you all have helped us be family to Jessica and her family. Thank you for being the Church.