Questions to Guide Your Study:
- Who are you afraid of? Who are you afraid to share Jesus with? Why are you afraid?
- What does it mean to FEAR THE LORD? What should we be afraid of?
- How would your life change if you were more afraid of God and less afraid of people?
- How does it make you feel that God knows the # of hairs on your head?
- God is so in control that he knows every bird’s death, does that make you angry with things that have happened or hopeful that God knows what he is doing?
- Acknowledge or disown, why is publicly owning or disowning Jesus so important?
- Have you ever disowned Jesus? Me too. Let’s ask God for forgiveness and boldness.
- When can you claim and promote Jesus’ goodness this week?
- How do you feel when you read John 3:35-36 and 1 John 2:20-25? Why? Why is a rejection of Jesus the same as rejecting God?
If you are new to reading the Bible and would benefit from a brief orientation, download this How To Use This Book. If you want dig a deeper into the Bible, download this Guide to Inductive Bible Study.