Questions to Guide Your Study:
- This week, we will take a break from Matthew and focus on several passages of God’s guidance.
- What is the difference between trusting the LORD and leaning on your own understanding? Specifically, how have you been doing one or the other or both?
- Where in your life, do you need God to make a straight path?
- What does Psalm 14 say about the nature of human beings and about God’s plan for people?
- What does Psalm 16 say about God and those who follow his ways? Ps 16:2 and Ps 16:11 are astounding? How would we live if we believed them absolutely?
- When have you felt the joy and excitement expressed in Ps 84? Have you ever just really wanted to worship God with God’s people? If not, pray for that desire.
- According to Psalms 16 and 84, why is God worthy of our praise? Why is God worth celebrating? How can you celebrate God?
- What does Psalm 93 compare God to? How is God like or different than those things? different? Where does nature show you God’s attributes most often?
If you are new to reading the Bible and would benefit from a brief orientation, download this How To Use This Book. If you want dig a deeper into the Bible, download this Guide to Inductive Bible Study.