Questions to Guide Your Study:
- What does it mean to judge? Does this mean we cannot evaluate right and wrong?
- Given what came before in Matthew, how might we be tempted to compare ourselves to others?
- What should one do if he has saw dust in his eye? Or sees a log in his brothers?
- When do you catch yourself judging others? Pray God will make you sensitive to that.
- Jesus says, “Ask, Knock, Seek,” How can we do those things? What kinds of things should we ask for and seek out?
- What does it mean to abide in Jesus? What does that practically look like in my life? For our family?
- What does God promise those who seek him with their whole hearts? Are you experiencing that these days? When have you?
- When have I not loved my neighbor as myself lately? How about my literal neighbors, how have I been doing loving them? Do I know what’s going on, and ways I could be practically helpful?