Questions to Guide Your Study:
- We read Matt 10:5-15 last week about sharing the gospel. So this week, I’ve chosen very short selections of 4 of my favorite verses to encourage you and excite you about encouraging others.
- If Jesus spoke Matt 10:5-15 directly to you, how’d you feel? why?
- Jesus says, “Freely you received, freely give.” What have you received from God? Who do you know that needs the same? What has God done for you that you could not do for yourself?
- Phil 4:13 is an amazing verse. What have you not done, because you do not believe you can do it? What rough situations or challenging commands, do you need Christ to be in you to carry you through?
- What part of being a Christian makes you feel incompetent? Do you feel competent to share God’s message? What does 2 Cor 3 say about our competency? When you’re not enough, who is?
- When have you felt protected by God? When you want to hide from the world, where do you run? In Ps 32:7, God sings songs like a mother sings lullabies.
- How would your life change if you really believed Psalm 62:5-8?
If you are new to reading the Bible and would benefit from a brief orientation, download this How To Use This Book. If you want dig a deeper into the Bible, download this Guide to Inductive Bible Study.